Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friend and Brother

I don't often do this, but yesterday I started thinking about a new Narnia one-shot, and today I took advantage of staying home from church with the teething toddler to write it out. I rarely, rarely move this quickly on a fic, but somehow the world of Narnia inspires me to write, and write fast.

I also think, oddly enough, that figure skating helps to inspire me to write Narnia fic, because the last time I wrote something this quickly was last year during the Nationals, and last night I was up late watching the ladies' free skate from this year's Nationals.

Whatever the cause of this burst of creativity, I am very pleased to be able to offer you:

Friend and Brother

Featuring two of my favorites Narnian characters, Eustace Clarence Scrubb and King Caspian X. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment